Complete Guide on How to prepare Infosys Service Agreement
The Service Agreement is an integral part of your Document Checklist for Infosys Mysore. It defines every vital parameter related to our Job and as such this document must be prepared accurately and correctly. Some common questions that arise when preparing a Service Agreement are - How to format and print the service Agreement? Should we use stamp paper or legal sheets? What signatures do we need?
Through this post we'll get answer to all these questions and will prepare our Service Agreement correctly.
Guidelines For Preparing Service Agreement
1. The 1st step is to convert the .pdf file into word (.doc or .docx) file. It is advisable to change the size of the word document to A4 size.
2 (a). As it is being instructed to make a stamp paper of Rs. 200, so it will be fine if you make two stamp papers of Rs.100 each. Two stamp papers because you have to break the 1st page of the Service Agreement into two parts as the stamps will cover around 5inches of space in the paper. Then print the 1st page in those stamp papers.
NOTE - The cost of the stamp papers should be minimum of Rs. 200, you can also use more than that.
2 (b). Then the next four pages of the Service Agreement can be printed in normal A4 size papers or green-colored A6 size papers (legal sheets) as they are used for legal purposes.
2 (c). The alternative method is to get the whole Service Agreement printed in A6 legal sheets (or A4 sheets) and the get the Legal sheets stamped (franked) with the stamp duty of Rs. 200.
3. And the most important thing is, in every page at the end you have to leave the space for signatures of COMPANY, ENGINEER and SURETY (and that is mandatory). So while dividing the 1st page into two parts in the stamp papers be sure to copy-paste the signatures (otherwise you have to purchase the stamp papers once again).
4. One thing if by some means you are unable to copy the company signature then not to worry, they would sign it on the date of joining at Mysore. But do not forget to leave spaces for it mentioning signatures.
5. Next is the notarization part, for which you don’t have to take a headache now. You can easily get it notarized on your date of joining.
Sample Layout for Service Agreement By InfyLounge - Download
(Just edit your personal details and print. No Formatting required)
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER -
1. Candidate Id-[[8-digit no. provided earlier in the Offer letter]
2. Employee no.- Leave it blank, Year: FY - Leave it blank if you're confused about the Year, it can always be entered later.
3. a. Signature on all the pages from surety and trainee is mandatory, even though the contents are spilled to next page.
b. Three Witness Signatures is required. Witness can be as follows
- The first witness should be from HRD. Get it signed on your Date of Joining.
- The second witness can be your Family member / Blood relative.
- The third witness has to necessarily be friend or colleague.
- Surety needs to be Father / Mother / Legal Guardian
SNAPSHOTS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
** Pics Source - Prem Kumar and Infosys - 2012 Freshers
Content Created and Compiled By - Shobhan Meher
Apart from being a proud Infoscion Shobhan has keen interest in teaching and is a born photographer.
Visit Shobhan's Fotography On Facebook.
Do comment with your feedback and queries. And yes do spread the word by sharing this post with your friends.